South Africa Declared “A National State of Disaster”
ACT Africa extends our heartfelt sympathies to all families who have lost everything, their loved ones, homes, jobs and businesses in the recent Kwazulu Natal Floods.
This natural disaster has once more plunged the province of KZN into desperation and thus vulnerabilities are raw and exposed. This has a direct ripple effect on the rest of the provinces of South Africa. Socio-Economic downturn which leads to Poverty is worsened as a result…
Natural Disasters, Times of War, Political Turmoil are all perfect storms for criminal predators who will take advantage of these very tragic situations as people are desperate to survive and fall prey as victim and or perpertrator to atrocities like Human Trafficking. Frustration and Depression levels are heightened too and sadly Gender-Based Violence & Femocide increases resultantly.
What Do We Do?
- We Pray Firstly
- Reach out and help as best as we can
- Donate in Cash or Kind to organisations assisting with the Kwazulu Natal Flooding Disaster and or directly to individuals/families impacted by it.
- Report any incidences of crime to law enforcement – SAPS: 10111
- Be aware of any Scammers. Check with Scam Doc – https://www.scamdoc.com
- Be Aware of false job offers/ modelling opportunites which could be human trafficking traps. Check with https:/www.preventionversuscure.com or email email@example.com
NATIONAL EMERGENCY NUMBERS: 112 10177 107
Gender-Based Violence Hotlines:
0800 428 428 / 0800 150 150
SMS: HELP TO 31531
PLEASE CALL ME: *120*7867#
NATIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING RESOURCE LINE: 0800 222 777
SAPS EMERGENCY NUMBER: 10111
Should you wish to donate to help us during these perilous times and far into the future, You will be assisting and enabling us to fulfill our mission to Save Lives Through Awareness and Education.
Your donation will be used for the sustainability of our projects and the organisation.
Our banking details are:
Account holder: Awareness for Child Trafficking Africa (ACT Africa)
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Code 256055
Swift Code FIRNZAJJ
Email Proof of Donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link below