What is Sharenting?
SHARING + PARENTING
Sharenting is the practice of parents publicizing sensitive content about their children on internet platforms. (Wikipedia)
Parents sharing information about their children on social media platforms.
Types of Sharenting:
- Sharenting can be a great way of storing memories and reminiscing about them later.
- Foster, a good family functioning. Sharing photos can allow people to stay connected with friends and family , especially those who live far away and share special moments and milestones with them.
- Saving memories. …
- Community building. …
- Education and Information. …
- Online career.
- Identity Theft
- Digital Kidnapping
- Sexual Exploitation
- Online Child Trafficking
- Emotional Harm
- Blurr childrens faces
- Do not share child’s names & surname,
- Date of birth – age,
- Name of school,
- Pics with school uniform and or tags on
- Pics with no or some clothing items not on (ie ensure children are fully clothed before posting)
THIS IS WHY….
Downside/Dangers of AI (Artificial Intelligence)
Some More Helpful Info to look at https://mind.help/topic/sharenting/
#Letslookafterourchildren #parenting #onlineprotection #endcybercrime #endchildabuse #endchildtrafficking #endgenderbasedviolence
“EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING *
Should you wish to donate to help us fight and break the cycles of these vicious atrocities of Human Trafficking and Gender based Violence especially during these perilous times and far into the future, You will be assisting and enabling us to fulfil our mission to Save Lives Through Awareness and Education.
Your donation will be used for the sustainability of our projects and the organisation.
Our banking details are:
Account holder: Awareness for Child Trafficking Africa (ACT Africa)
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Code 256055
Swift Code FIRNZAJJ
Email Proof of Donation to email@example.com
Click on the link below
Copyright © 2022 ACT Africa