ACT Africa International Men’s GBVF Conference 2021
Join us on the 18 September 2021
for the first of its kind in South Africa
What Is This Conference About?
The Conference aims to address GBVF and Human Trafficking by encouraging men to open up and together find tangible solution/s to break these vicious cycles.
To provide the necessary help for perpetrators and abused to receive the needed assistance from the various organisations present for continued assistance beyond the conference, in order to break the cycle of abuse in their lives which will have a positive ripple effect in their families for generations and in broader society.
NICDAM, SADAG, SANCA, FAN, MADA and Come Back Mission will be present at the conference
GBVF and Human Trafficking have been steadily increasing over the past 5 years but more so since the Covid-19 Pandemic.
We are here for You!
HEAR WHAT OUR SOME OF OUR SPEAKERS HAVE TO SAY
Dr Marcel Van Der Watt:
Senior Research Analyst at NCOSE (National Center on Sexual Exploitation in USA)/
Case Consultant for National Freedom Network SA
- 17 years of operational experience in combating complex crimes such as human trafficking, organized crime, and violence against women and children.
- Highly adept and proficient criminal investigator, crisis negotiator, expert witness and relational thinker with a passion for people, diversity, problem solving and social cohesion.
Co-Founder/Deputy Chairperson/Spokesperson of ACT Africa.
- Ambassador of Tourism, Arts and Culture for Ghana.
- Upcoming TEDex Speaker. Co-Founder & CEO of Rebranding Africa.
- Is a Public Relations Strategist and Involved in Humanitarian Campaigns in excess of 15 years.
Founder and Executive Chairman of MADA (Moving Ahead Development Agency).
- Is a Mentor and involved in mentoring boys through their Boys2Men career path and mentoring initiative.
- SA Man of the Year 2020
Founder of Father a Nation
- 2019 GQ Humanitarian Award winner.
- Best selling SA Author, Inspirational Speaker, Dad Coach
- Consultant to the Corporate Sector in Strategy and Human Resource Development
About ACT AFRICA
Our mission is about saving lives through Awareness and Education thereby reducing GBV and Human Trafficking.
The ACT Africa International Men’s GBVF Conference is for everybody, with our main focus being men.